pray without ceasing;
in everything give thanks;
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
I Thessalonians 5:16-18
- Thankful for quiet afternoons in the midst of busy days.
- Thankful for a MiMi to take the boys for the afternoon.
- Thankful for the rain. It slows me down. It quietens my heart. It keeps me still.
- Thankful for God's mercies that are new every single day.
- Thankful for good news about sweet Olga. I don't know details, but just found out today she might have a family! Keep praying!
- Thankful for all the family, friends, and neighbors who are helping us get ready for a fundraiser yard sale this weekend.
- Especially thankful for these little hands helping her momma bake goodies for us to sell.
This is Sophi's little cousin, Ellie! Listen to the sweet words her momma sent to me this afternoon.
To my sweet cousin Sophi! I know what it's like to be away from your Mama and Dada on the other side of the world. God had His hands on me and He will continue to have His hands on you. I'm praying for you and working hard to bake for your yard sale/ bake sale. We all love you and hope you come home soon.
I am amazed and continue to marvel at how God so perfectly chooses to knit our families together. I am so thankful that Sophi will have a little cousin and friend whose story, although so different, is still so very much the same!
He does indeed have the whole world in His hands!
- Thankful we serve a God who works wonders and that His plans for our lives and for our families were formed long ago, with perfect faithfulness - plans that include 2 little cousins - one from China and one from Bulgaria!
I'm resting in His perfect faithfulness today, and I pray you will be able to do the same!
O Lord, Thou art my God;
I will exalt Thee,
I will give thanks to Thy name;
for Thou hast worked wonders,
plans formed long ago,
with perfect faithfulness.